22 Jun 2011

( al'white interiors )

These are some of my favourite interior from the image library blog, convoy. There are so many amazing images of interiors, fashion, products and lifestyle.
I have selected just 12 stunning photos of interiors that inspire me based on; natural, pure, stylish and simply gorgeous. I hope you like my choices for today.

Dark Bed Linen :)

Framed Art Montage :)

Stylish Folding Table with Eiffel Chairs :)

Bleached Oak Floor :)

Lovely Old Crate Storage :)

Purely Back and White :)

Modern Iron Door... LOVE :)

Cargo Pendent Lights :)

Black Kitchen Units :)

Matt Black Dome Lights :)

Exposed Brick and Danish Modern Unit :)

Great Mix of Dining Chairs :)

All images via convoy

1 comment:

  1. great photo finds, great tips, great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover