18 Jul 2011

( lifestyle is... by Mikkel Adsbøl )

I'm loving these photos by Photographer Mikkel Adsbøl. I have selected my favourite photos from Adsbøl's 'Lifestyle' portfolio.
'Lifestyle is exciting because the challenge lies in creating rooms. Lifestyle is so much more than white walls and four-legged chairs. It is also a mood. A composition that has to strike a balance in a dedicated teamwork of stylists, craftspeople, and designers to achieve the best possible result. Lifestyle is about creating moods that inspire, provoke and take things to a new place.' 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover