26 Aug 2011

( friday's palette - grey blue & mustard gold )

Something lovely for Friday... 
I came across one of my favourite colour combinations this morning and just had to do another colour palette to compliment this stunning bed image. I'm a huge fan of the use of grey blue in interior furnishings... but find that with white or on its own can be really cold, depending on the surroundings. Complimenting grey blue with this mustard gold however just works perfectly. I just want to crawl into this photo :) Have a great bank holiday everyone.





Photos via:
Image 1: Little Blue Deer
Colour Palette: By me
Image 2: Found in my vast image library

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stuart. That second picture has a particularly quality of depth about it. The Arne Jacobsen chair in Walnut (?) is beautiful against the grey. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more Gerard... I love the deep walnut against the heavily textured grey wall. Im glad you like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this colour combination cannot be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jacquelyn.... I completely agree... its a fab combo, and a combo I hope to persuade a future client to love as much as I do :) hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such an eye for wonderful palette combinations!
    Golden White Décor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this-i've been looking for a colour to complement my mustard-gold curtains. Blue-grey will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover