22 Sept 2011

( african stone house )

This house near Pretoria, South Africa, was built with stones taken from the local ground area. The Architects at Slee, focused on the views east and west, at the request of the owners.

The main reason for sharing this project with you was not so much the architecture to be honest, although it is very nice, but the interior details... I mainly wanted to share this first image. I really love that they have used an old joinery work bench as a console table. The old framed map is really beautiful too :) 

 Images via Casa Tres Chic

1 comment:

  1. Another post I love! The house next to that pool, simply stunning and I am also a lover when it comes to taking an objbect and changing its use! Love the idea of the history! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover