23 Sept 2011

( happy friday - vacation time... )

As of 7:00am tomorrow morning, I will be in the air on my way to pure bliss. My friends and I will be escaping the not so nice weather of London, for a week of pure relaxation and sun. I am going to sit back by the pool or on the beach, eat great food, and even take lots of photos, if I manage to leave my sun lounger.
Happy Friday, and I’ll see you all in a week :)

P.S. I am attending an amazingly exciting Bloggers Event tonight which I was very kindly invited to by MyDeco. I will tell you all about it on my return to London next weekend.

Images via pleasing aesthetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover