22 Sept 2011

( laure joliet's interior shots )

I came across these beautiful interiors whilst looking at the fabulous blog Lark & Linen... Thank you Jacquelyn :)
The interior shots are photographed by photographer Laure Joliet. Laure is a Los Angeles-based photographer specializing in interiors, lifestyle, architecture and table-top for online and print editorial, design portfolios and advertising. I have selected a few of my personal favourites below. The first image has to be my favourite... and I know I say this a lot, but if, when I win the lottery, this will be mine! hehehe :)

Images via Laure Joliet Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover