14 Dec 2011

( european design centre treats )

I have been a huge fan of edc (European Design Centre) for many years now. I first came across them when I worked as a designer for a company mainly designing high end hotels, where we would specify furniture from edc quite a lot. Now working for a company who only design bespoke, I haven't kept up-to-date with products edc offer.
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to their fantastic showroom on Margaret Street, London, for our monthly blogger meeting (member of db collective)... I am now obsessed with edc again! hehehe. Whilst at the showroom, I couldn't help but fall in love with almost everything in there. Just an added note too... the staff are absolutely lovely. Thank you girls for your warm hospitality :)
'European Design Centre London is a unique retail concept, showcasing and eclectic mix of high quality contemporary and classic furniture, also complimented by a hand-picked selection of essential lifestyle accessories.' Below are just a tiny tiny example of some of my favourite pieces.



















Their Aim
“We aim to provide original and high quality pieces of European, designer furniture for a fair price, to anyone and everyone in search of timeless design and quality. Challenging ourselves to create an exciting and eclectic mix of furniture, lighting, accessories and lifestyle items, to help our clients makes their home a comfortable and personal place.” (edc)

New Feature
I have also promised the gils there that I would mention their fantastic new showroom feature - 'The Decorators Hub'. 'The European Design Centre have created a space for decorators, architects & designers (and people with a love of design), this space has been designed for off site meetings and research. We have provided a large meeting area with a huge selection of catalogues, samples and fabrics for the brands that we deal with, along with access to our wi-fi. This space can be booked in advance and is also free of charge with a no obligation to buy policy. Members of our team are on hand for any queries you may have or advice you may need. This place is ideal for designers not based in London or with limited space and provides a comfortable relaxed environment to work in.'



Images via European Design Centre

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic place! I wish I could visit them this week!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighting and those mugs are really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover