11 Jan 2012

( just a few lovely ideas )

Good morning everyone. I'm sorry I haven't done a post for over a week... I have been so so busy.
I hope everyone has recovered from the New Year and is enjoying the start of what I hope will be a fantastic year for you all.
Please take a look at these lovely images below... lets get inspired :)

White boxes mixed with aged timber boxes :) LOVE THE LOOK

Beautifully ages leather belts gives this door so much character :)

Images via Brown Dress with White Dots

3 comments:

  1. Love these pics, Stu. They remind me of Pia Jane Bijkerk's style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Igor and Katty :)
    I just wish I had an amazing art space like in image 1. I really love the idea of mixing white boxes and aged timber boxes for storage :)
    Hope you are both well? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover