1 May 2012

( home lovin by Made )

MADE is an innovative design-build practice distinguished by their belief in integrating the architect and builder at every stage of the creative process. Their studio is located in a Civil War-era warehouse on the historic piers of Red Hook, Brooklyn. 
MADE’s work exhibits a refreshing clarity of detail and craft producing an aesthetic both natural and unique. 
Established in 2002 by founding partners Ben Bischoff, Oliver Freundlich, and Brian Papa shortly after graduation from the Yale School of Architecture, MADE now operates under the leadership of Ben as the principal.
I just love so many of their projects. My personal favourite has to be the 'West Village Townhouse'... Beautiful :)






Images via: MADE

5 comments:

  1. I love the warm feel of every room here - I guess it is the carefully chosen colour palette as well as wood in most of them that I adore most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! Super! Off to check out their other projects now. Thanks Stuart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this home. Most of the home feels like it's in permanent sunset. Shadows are just as beautiful as light.
    Very warm, very elegant. I wonder if I could recreate this warmth here in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very warm indeed. There is a beautiful continuity of colors and textures throughout the house. The bathroom is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first room, the exposed brick and wood is gorgous! Am also in love with the lighting used. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover