29 Jun 2012

( friday's palette - blue, plum & green-grey )

Your Friday Colour Palette...
Nature! Interior! Fashion! Furniture! I just love it when these key design inspirations work in harmony... it makes me a very happy designer indeed! I am constantly on the look for colour combinations from the world of design and the natural world. Here is this weeks palette... a great mix of rich colours inspired by the world around us :)
Happy Friday and have a great weekend all.






Images via:

1 - Brown Dress with White Dots
2 - Colour Palette by me
3 - Now and Then
4 - Steve McCurry
5 - Now and Then

5 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful colourpalette....love this!
    Have a nice weekend, from Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this combination. I also think that plum, dusky blues, warm brown hues will be a big thing this autumn. Let's see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST:) I really like your blog and I will happily follow:)

    If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's always a great colour combo! Love it really much, too ... even if it's not my favourite one for the summer ;) But it doesn't have to be an entire space in this scheme, using this colour palette for some lovely accessories will be very fine as well.

    Have a nice week, Stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great palette! So moody and rich. Your image choices are fab.

    I like combining images and pulling palettes from them too. So I'm curious about your creative process... what comes first, the palette or the pictures? Or either one, depending?

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover