9 Nov 2012

( FEATURE HOME - New York farmhouse )

As soon as I saw this renovation I knew I had to share it with you. A rustic-modern farmhouse that seem to embody all the design details I look for in a home. This wonderful place mixes ultra clean lines with very powerful traditional detailing. The architectural craftsmanship creates the perfect foundation for the stunning eclectic interior which has been chosen to perfection. I could move into this as it is... well, with a few danish modern pieces and some of my family photos thrown in :)
Happy Friday all.









1 comment:

  1. Stunning, especially the last image. I'm not sure about the white media unit and chair, it kind of ruins that lovely rustic vibe... but the rest is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover