2 Dec 2012

( instagram-addict )

I have had Instagram on my phone for well over a year now and I am still absolutely addicted to it. It is such a great phone app to have, if not the best app to have. Where ever I am, and whatever I see, I can take a picture instantly and make it look like I am a professional photographer... I just can't stop using it :)

Since downloading Instagram all those many months ago, I have also become more aware of my followers and the people I follow on it... I am just amazed at all the beautiful pictures that are posted each day. I could spend hours looking through them all. I'm totally addicted!!! hehehe.
Below is a tiny sample of the hundreds of photos I have on Instagram, so please feel free to check out the rest of the photos on my Instagram Profile.


All photos my me (via my Instagram)

1 comment:

  1. A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover