24 Feb 2013

( Shine the Light on Sunday )



Good afternoon everyone. Today I just wanted to share a few lovely lights I have recently come across. As you all know by now, I have a huge love for brass, bronze and timber combos, so there is no surprise that quite a few on the lamps in todays post are exactly that, hehehe. The first one is my personal favourite at the moment and I'm desperate to use it in one of my up-coming projects... lets just hope my clients fall in love with it as much as I have. I hope you have all had a great weekend :)








Image via:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

10 comments:

  1. Where is the wall sconce from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      The wall sconce is from 'One Forty-Three'
      http://shop.onefortythree.com/

      Hope this helps.... They have a fantastic range.

      Stu x

      Delete
  2. Hey,

    The wall sconce is from 'One Forty-Three'
    http://shop.onefortythree.com/

    Hope this helps.... They have a fantastic range.

    Stu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall sconce is a beauty. And love the last piece - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great weekend

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are pretty amazing!! I especially love the one with the glass bulb in a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice, thanks for sharing and expression

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those lamp ideas, I will definitely try to modify one and put it in our house. Good thing a friend of mine knows an electrician who could help us in putting this up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover