10 Feb 2014

( Photo-shoot with Fee & Steve )


In April last year, my close friend Fee broke the news to me and our friends that she was pregnant!
Those of you who know me or have followed my blog will know how slushy and sentimental I am, so, you guessed it... I shed a tear or two. I think is was the exciting news that Fee was going to be a Mother combined with the way in which she told me. Fee just stood talking to me for 5 minutes before I noticed a small London underground sign on her coat in the form of a badge / pin. The words 'baby on board' replace the usual 'Underground' text... well, this is where the tears of joy came, hahaha.

So, 9 months later little Thomas was born. He is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen and my face lights up every time I see him. Thomas is now 6 weeks old and has already developed a fab little character. I am also delighted to say that I am one very proud Godfather to the little man.

As a little pregnancy gift to Fee and Steve, I asked if they wanted a few maternity photos taken. Fee was now 8 and a half months pregnant... Thomas could have come at any moment.
So, on a very cold Sunday morning, Fee, Steve and I set out to the local woods to use as a lovely winter back drop for the shoot. (sorry for dragging you through the woods at 8 and a half weeks Fee, hehehe).

Here are some of the photos from the shoot:











Welcome to the world Thomas xxx


All Photos by Me (Stuart Wilson)

2 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures. I wish I had some pictures of my pregnancies,they grow so fast,yes,it's a cliche but so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had some pictures of my pregnancies,they grow so fast. It's a cliche but true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover