12 Feb 2014

( Today I'm Loving... Black Walls )


I'm currently designing a beautiful hotel in the gorgeous York, UK and I'm at that all exciting concept stage where I get to spend hours looking at lush images to aid me in my design process. So whilst doing this I just thought I share some lovely finds with you... No reasoning for my choice of black walls but it started becoming a theme so I thought I'd stick with that for this post as I'm actually really loving the dark wall look at the moment... Theres actually something really therapeutic about these interiors. Enjoy! Happy hump day everyone :)





Images via:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 89.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to any comments and questions as soon as I can. Happy viewing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover